Join Urban Crawls on this unique 3-hour walking tour combining two of New York’s well-known landmarks, the 9/11 Memorial and Brooklyn Bridge.
The first half of the tour takes you through the history of the World Trade Center, starting with the construction of the original complex, through to the current stages of reconstruction. We will also visit some lesser-known 9/11 memorials.
The second half of the tour covers the Brooklyn Bridge and some of its amazing stories. We will walk the entire length of the bridge, ending at Brooklyn Bridge Park.
- The 9/11 Memorial
- Brooklyn Bridge: cross the bridge span, one of the best views in New York City
- Discover Brooklyn Bridge's various secrets, including a cold war bunker
- The Little Chapel That Stood
- A 9/11 Memorial garden commemorated by Queen Elizabeth II of England
- American Express “11 Tears Memorial”
- Wall Street
- FDNY 343 Memorial Wall
- Boatlifters: The unknown story of 911
A nighttime version of the full 9/11 Memorial and Brooklyn Bridge Tour is available only during the months of May – November.
Please choose which tour you want when booking.
Queen Elizabeth II Garden
9/11 Memorial Garden officially opened by Queen Elizabeth II on July 6, 2010
Cast bronze sculpture by German artist Fritz Koenig